Questions to ask your removal company
Yes we can provide you with all packing materials, and free delivery.
Can you pack for us?
Yes we can! We offer a range of different packing services to suite your requirements.
Can I leave the drawers in my furniture full?
If the items are not breakable (i.e. clothes or soft items), we will be able to move the furniture full or alternatively remove the drawers if the items is too heavy but if the items are fragile in any way, please remove and pack separately.
What should I do with my TV?
Pack in original boxes if you have them, but don’t worry, we carry wrapping blankets on our vehicles and our team will be able to ensure it’s correctly protected in transportation to your new home.
What should I do with my hanging clothes?
On the day of your removal, we will bring hanging robe boxes, your items will be transported and hung in your new home. These cartons will have to be empty before the end of day, as we need them every day.
Do you take gas bottles or paint?
Our insurance doesn’t cover us to transport these items, so please make alternative plans for them.
What time will you arrive on moving day?
We normally arrive between 8.00 – 8.30 am on moving day, unless a different time is arranged.
You will need
· Strong boxes, all sizes
· Bubble wrap or other cushioning material
· Marker pens
· Packing tape and scissors
· Clearly mark boxes, containing fragile items
· Always tape the bottom of the boxes, don’t just fold
· Close and tape all boxes when full
· Wrap fragile items in bubble wrap or paper
· Fill boxes to the top, use extra packing materials if necessary
· Lighter items can be packed in larger boxes
· Don’t put lots of heavy items in one large box
· Pack heavier items on the bottom of the box and lighter items on the top
· Number the boxes and keep a list of what is in each box
· Label each box with the room in the new home to which you would like it